This article will be updated from time to time to accommodate if there are any changes in the future. Let’s get to it straight away!
Effective 1 May 2022:
1. No more training slot booking.
Both members and walk-in customers can come at any time within the gym operating hours.
2. Everyone can enter the gym regardless of their vaccination status.
Our staff on duty will check your status in the MySejahtera app. We require you to update your MySejahtera status if it is not up to date.
3. No MySejahtera QR code scan anymore, but you still have to show your MySejahtera app to the front desk when entering.
Our staff on duty will also ask all customers to show an updated MySejahtera status upon entering.
We can allow only ‘Low Risk’ status to enter. This applies to all customers and our own staff.
4. Facemask is not necessary while training.
Please wear a facemask when you enter, exit, or whenever you have to communicate with others.
Nevertheless, please minimize communication with other people at the gym.
6. Bring a towel to wipe the equipment.
We will provide everyone with a personal disinfectant spray bottle.
Please use your own towel to wipe the equipment before and after usage.
It is compulsory to buy a one-time-use towel for only RM1.00 in case you forget to bring one.